This professional class is $69 for the course with four hours of North Carolina continuing education credit plus an electronic copy of Create A Great Deal, The Art of Real Estate Negotiating , “the book” on real estate negotiating by Tim Burrell.
The course is taught in the second floor training room at 9131 Anson Way, Raleigh, NC 27615 from 1 to 5 pm. Coffee and our famous snacks will be provided.
The class is taught by Tim Burrell
National speaker on real estate negotiating
• Tim has made presentations on negotiating for the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), the RE/MAX International Convention in Las Vegas, Vendor Resource Management in Texas, and the PNC Arena & the Charlotte Motor Speedway in North Carolina to name a few
Real Estate Broker since 1979
• Full time North Carolina Real Estate Broker affiliated with RE/MAX United
• America’s first Bi-Coastal Realtor leading Realtor teams in Raleigh, NC and Los Angeles, CA from 2003 to 2007.
• Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
• Subject Matter Expert on Negotiating for CRS
• Contributing author for Inman News on Negotiating
Attorney licensed in California since 1973
• Former law school teacher